1. All students and carers will remember their manners, show respect and be courteous to others.
2. Uniform guidelines and particular care for personal grooming will be followed.
3. Fees are payable in advance ( unless special considerations have been agreed to ) .
4. There will be no refunds or credits on missed classes.
5. All accounts are to be paid in full by the 8th week of term
6. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including Legal demand costs.
7. Those wishing to do examinations will attend the required number of classes.
8. Punctual and consistent attendance is expected of all students
9. Solos and Groups for Eisteddfods are by selection only.
10. Official photos and videos may be taken of your child during class and performances. Amethyst Dance Studios reserves the right to use these for marketing and promotional purposes without paying compensation. You agree to release Amethyst Dance Studios from any claims or liability relating to the use of such material.
11. Videoing of dance routines without the permission of Amethyst Dance Studios is prohibited.
12. Amethyst Dance Studios reserves the right to terminate the tuition of any family who does not adhere to the terms of the signed enrolment form ’ s code of conduct.